At The Stone and Tile Company Ltd we are committed to offering a fast, reliable, nationwide delivery service. Our Kerbside service will arrive by a third-party courier on a pallet and will be delivered to the nearest accessible location. For orders under 25kg we use a national Parcel Courier service.
All orders must be examined on delivery and any shortages, damages or other discrepancies must be detailed on the delivery note and reported to us within 48hours. Please check your delivery within 48hours of receipt and ensure any discrepancies are raised by email or phone during this period.
All pallet orders will be delivered by a 26 tonne tail-lift lorry. If access to the property is restricted then please contact us prior to ordering. All deliveries are kerbside drops. While every effort will be made to deliver your product to the nearest available point, obstructions such as steps, lifts, hills or gravel paths/drives may require the delivery to be made to the nearest possible alternative location. Please advise or discuss any restricted access at the time of ordering.
Goods will not be broken down or discharged by the driver. Please asses the weight of your order as the boxes can be heavy, so we do advise that precautions may need to be made when needing to move the goods from the pallet or crate.
Our Delivery Options..
Parcel Courier (Under 25kg) - For orders under 25kg we use a national Parcel Courier service. Orders received before 1:30pm will be processed the same day and dispatched on a Next Day service. Orders received after 1:30pm will be processed the next working day. Orders placed on weekends or Bank Holidays will also be processed the next working day. Deliveries are Monday to Friday. Please note: some area post codes will not automatically quote for this service so please call 01530 811118 for a delivery quotation.
Select Your Day (25kg+) - You can select a delivery day most convenient to yourself with our delivery calendar. We will automatically select a day for you to estimate the cost, you can then easily change if not convenient at check out stage. Selected deliveries are from Monday to Friday.
Next Day (25kg+) - Orders received before 2pm can be selected for next day delivery, Monday to Friday. Orders received after 2pm will be processed the next working day. Orders placed on weekends or Bank Holidays will also be processed the next working day. You can select our Next Day service by using the calendar at checkout. Please note: some area post codes are not eligible for this service, this is owing to the distance of your delivery address from our warehouse.
Economy Delivery (over 300kg) - Our Economy delivery service will be delivered Monday to Friday within 3 working days from placement of your order. Orders after 2pm will be processed the next day. Orders placed on weekends or Bank Holidays will also be processed on the next working day.
Please note: some area post codes can only select our Economy service, this is owing to the distance of your delivery address from our warehouse.
We can also arrange AM, PM, Saturday AM and Specified Timed deliveries upon request, please note that these will carry an additional delivery surcharge. Contact 01530 811118 for further details prior to ordering.
• Your order will be delivered Monday-Friday between 8.30am-5.30pm. For all deliveries we are unable to provide estimated times for the day of delivery and therefore ask that there is somebody available at the delivery address to sign for the goods
• All pallet orders will be delivered by a 26 tonne tail-lift lorry. If access to the property is restricted then please contact us prior to ordering. It is imperative we are aware in advance of any restrictions in access to your delivery location. Should deliveries fail due lack of advice it may be necessary to make an additional charge for a re-delivery.
• Parcel Courier orders are a Next Day service. If your order is received after 1:30pm your order will be dispatched the following day. Your order will be delivered Monday-Friday between 8.30am-5.30pm. If you would like your order leaving in a safe place, please email with details and we can arrange this for you.
• Goods will not be broken down or discharged by the driver. Take causion when removing all packaging to avoid damages and injury. Please also asses the weight of your order as the boxes can be heavy, so we do advise that precautions may need to be made when needing to move the goods from the pallet.
• We will require a contact telephone number for our courier to call you an hour before delivery or if there is a problem locating your address. If the driver is unable to gain access to your property or site, then your order will be returned to the nearest depot where you will have to make alternative arrangements for delivery at your expense.
• Pallet orders require a signature upon delivery.
• Our pallet consignments are packed on wooden euro pallets or crates. All of our consignments are shrink wrapped.
• All pallet deliveries are classed as “kerbside” drops. The driver will drop the pallets at the nearest and safest point to your property. Hazards or obstructions e.g. steps, lifts, uneven or gravel paths/driveways may necessitate the delivery being made to an alternative location nearest to the delivery vehicle. Due to the weight of the crates they cannot be moved on gravel drives, mud etc - only on hard surfaces. Should the goods need to be moved by hand then it is essential for you to arrange for a responsible individual to be present.
• Due to the delivery schedule being between 8.30am-5.30pm it is not advisable to book any contractors or tilers for the actual delivery date. We will not be held responsible for any costs involved should trades people be booked and your delivery be delayed. We also advise if purchasing natural stone that you arrange your delivery a few days prior to fitting, as natural stone will need to acclimatise in the area and also this will provide sufficient time for you to dry lay.
• Stone should always be stacked and stored vertically and not on a hard surface as this can cause unnecessary edge chipping.
• Collections can be made by prior arrangement only. Our Warehouse & Offices are based in Bardon, Leicestershire, LE67 1FL. Please call 01530 811118 for further address details. Collections can only be made Monday – Friday and collected by a suitable vehicle. Any goods collected are transported at the individual’s own risk.