We like to keep our delivery costs transparent, so rather than adding the delivery change into the cost of the tiles, we add this cost at check out. We monitor our prices regularly to ensure that in most instances your overall basket price will be highly competitive compared to all major retailers.
All deliveries are calculated by weight and delivery post code distance from our warehouse so you can simply estimate your delivery once you have added your product selection to YOUR BASKET and select from a next day service or economy services. Please note that some postcodes will only have an economy option as this is owing to the distance from our warehouse to the final destination
Please provide a mobile telephone number, as you will receive a text on the delivery day when your order has been loaded onto the delivery vehicle and a further ETA.
Samples are sent with Royal Mail & DPD and will be delivered between 1- 3 working days.
Parcel Courier Delivery
Parcel Courier (Under 20kg)
All parcel courier deliveries are sent with DPD on a 24 hour service. Please provide a mobile telephone number, as you will receive a text on the delivery day with an estimated time of delivery. The driver with photograph the parcel at your property as proof of delivery. Deliveries are Monday to Friday.
Scottish Highlands & Islands - some area post codes will not automatically quote for a parcel courier service so please call 01530 811118 for a delivery quotation.
Select Your Working Day & Next Working Day Delivery (20kg+)
Next day deliveries will be made the day after you receive your dispatch notification.
Economy Delivery (over 300kg)
Your delivery will be made within three days from when you receive your dispatch notification, day 1 being the day after dispatch. Please note that some areas will be 4-5 working days owing to the distance from our warehouse. As the delivery is on an open schedule we do request for you to provide the correct contact details so the driver and ourselves can contact you to update you on your delivery.
Please note that delivery to remote areas and island postcodes will incur a £60 per pallet surcharge up to and including 4 pallets. We will require a seperate payment for this surcharge prior to your order being dispatched.
All pallet deliveries are an open delivery window from 8.30am-6.00pm. Therefore we ask that there is somebody available at the delivery address to sign for the goods. This is a ‘Kerbside’ service which will arrive by our 3rd party haulier. All deliveries will be on a pallet and delivered to the nearest accessible location.
If you prefer you can collect your order from our warehouse, however as our warehouse is busy fulfilling online orders, collections need to be made by prior arrangement only. Please call our customer service team on 01530 811118 to make the necessary arrangements.
Our Warehouse & Offices are based in Coalville, Leicestershire, LE67 4BL. Please call 01530 811118 for further address details. Collections can only be made Monday – Friday and collected by a suitable vehicle. All goods are checked prior to collection and are transported at the individual’s own risk
- For all pallet deliveries we are unable to provide estimated times for the day of delivery, and therefore ask that there is somebody available at the delivery address to sign for the goods.
- All pallet orders will be delivered by a 26 tonne tail-lift lorry. If access to the delivery address is restricted then please contact us prior to ordering, as it is imperative we are aware in advance of any restrictions in access to your delivery location. Should deliveries fail due lack of advice it may be necessary to make an additional charge for a re-delivery.
- All pallet deliveries are classed as “kerbside” drops. The driver will drop the pallets at the nearest and safest point to your property. Hazards or obstructions e.g. steps, lifts, uneven or gravel paths/driveways may necessitate the delivery being made to an alternative location nearest to the delivery vehicle. Due to the weight of the crates they cannot be moved on gravel drives, mud etc - only on hard surfaces. Should the goods need to be moved by hand then it is essential for you to arrange for a responsible individual to be present.
- Goods will not be broken down or discharged by the driver. Take caution when removing all packaging to avoid damages and injury. Please also asses the weight of your order as the boxes can be heavy, so we do advise that precautions may need to be made when needing to move the goods from the pallet.
- We will require a contact telephone number so that our courier can call you if there is a problem locating your address. If the driver is unable to gain access to your property or site, then your order will be returned to the nearest depot, where you will have to make alternative arrangements for delivery at your expense.
- We request that our chosen couriers are to call an hour before delivery, however this is not always guaranteed, so please ensure someone is at the delivery address to receive the goods.
- Before signing for your delivery, please check for any damages. If there are any discrepancies, please sign for them on the delivery note as 'DAMAGED'. Afterwards please report them within 48 hours along with photographs to [email protected]
- Our pallet consignments are packed on wooden euro pallets or crates. All of our consignments are shrink wrapped.
- As the delivery window is between 8.00am-6.00pm, it is not advisable to book any contractors or tilers for the actual delivery date. We will not be held responsible for any costs involved should trades people be booked and your delivery be delayed. Also, if you are purchasing natural stone, please arrange delivery a few days prior to fitting, as natural stone will need to acclimatise in the area. This additionally provides you sufficient time to dry lay.
- All natural stone tiles and porcelain tiles should always be stacked and stored vertically. Avoid storing these tiles on hard surfaces, as this can cause unnecessary edge chipping.