At The Stone and Tile Company Ltd we are committed to offering a fast, reliable and cost effective nationwide delivery service.
We like to keep our delivery costs transparent, so all deliveries are calculated by weight and delivery post code. You can simply estimate your delivery once you have added your product selection to YOUR BASKET.
Pallet Deliveries (over 25kg) - This is a ‘Kerbside’ service which will arrive by a third-party courier on a pallet, delivered to the nearest accessible location. It is an open delivery window from 8.30am-6.00pm. Therefore, we kindly ask that there is somebody available at the delivery address, to sign for the goods during the delivery window.
Parcel Courier Delivery (under 25kg) – if you choose to provide a mobile telephone number, you will receive a text on the day with an estimated time of delivery.
Parcels are sent on a leave safe service, a signature is not required as they can be left with a neighbour, posted through your letterbox, or left safely at your property.
All pallet orders will be delivered by a 26 tonne tail-lift lorry. If access to the property is restricted then please contact us prior to ordering. All deliveries are kerbside drops. While every effort will be made to deliver your product to the nearest available point, obstructions such as steps, lifts, hills or gravel paths/drives may require the delivery to be made to the nearest possible alternative location. Please advise or discuss any restricted access at the time of ordering.
Our Delivery Options..
Parcel Courier (Under 25kg)
For orders under 25kg we use a national Parcel Courier service. You can select a delivery day most convenient to yourself with our delivery calendar. Deliveries are Monday to Friday. Please note: some area post codes will not automatically quote for this service so please call 01530 811118 for a delivery quotation.
Select Your Day (25kg+)
You can select a delivery day most convenient to yourself with our delivery calendar. Please note that some post code areas cannot select this service, this is owing to the distance from our warehouse.
Economy Delivery (over 300kg)
Our Economy delivery service will be delivered Monday to Friday, within 3 working days from placement of your order. Please note that some areas will be 3-5 working days owing to the distance from our warehouse.
Premium AM, PM and Saturday deliveries are available for most postcode areas and can be selected when you estimate your delivery*
Order before 2pm for Next day delivery*
* Some area post codes are not eligible for this service, this is owing to the distance of your delivery address from our warehouse
Orders after 2pm will be processed the next day. Orders placed on weekends or Bank Holidays will also be processed on the next working day.
|Additional Premium Delivery Charges|
|Select Your Day||Economy||Select Your Day||Economy||Select Your Day||Economy||Select Your Day||Select Your Day||AM||PM||Saturday|
|AL, B, BB. BD, BL, BS1-21, BS30-99, CB, CH1-8, CH9-99, CV, CW, DA2-4, DA9-13, DE, DN, DY, EN6-7, EN9+, HD, HP, HX, KT, L, LN, LS, LU, M, MK, NG, OL, OX, PE1-2, PR, RG1-2, RG4- 8,RG9-10, RG12-45, RM, S, SG, SK, SL, SN1-16, SN25-26, SN38, SN99, ST, TF, WA, WD, WF, WN, WR, WS, WV||£43.20||£38.40||£36.00||£33.60||£31.20||-||£18.00||£15.00||£14.40||£24.00||£48.00|
|BA, BH, BS22-29, CF, CM, CO, CR, CT, DA1, DA5-8, DA14-18, DH, DT, EN1-5, EN8, FY, GL, GU, HG, HR, HU, IG, IP, NE1-60, NE82-83, NE88, NE92, NE98-99, NP, PE3+, PO1-29, RH, SM, SO, SP, SR, SS, SY1-9, TA1-24, TS1-5, TS19+, TW, UB, YO, NR, UB||£46.80||£38.40||£36.00||£32.40||£32.40||-||£18.00||£15.00||£14.40||£24.00||£48.00|
|BN, BR, CA, DL, E2+, EX, HA, LA, LL1-14, LL20, ME, N2+, NE61-71, NW2-7, NW9-11, PL1-9, PL16, PL18-21, SE2+, SW2+, TN, TQ, TS6-18, W3-8, W10+||£54.00||£45.60||£43.20||£37.20||£36.00||-||£18.00||£15.00||£14.40||£24.00||£48.00|
|E1, E1W, EC, N1, NW1,8, SE1, SW1, W1, W2, W9, WC, WIW, W, WC1||£56.40||£55.20||£52.80||£52.80||£51.60||-||£18.00||£15.00||£14.40||£24.00||£48.00|
|DG, EH, FK, G, KA1-26, KA29+, KY, LD, LL15-19, LL21+, ML, PA1-19, PL10-15, PL17, PL22+, SA, SY10+, TD, TR1-20||£63.60||£51.60||£49.20||£42.00||£40.80||-||£18.00||£15.00||-||-||-|
|AB1-25, Isle of Wight PO30-41||-||£97.20||-||£82.20||-||£80.40||POA||POA||-||-||-|
|AB30-56, IV1-40, IV52- 54, IV63, KW1-14, PH19-41, PA21-38, PH49-50||-||£103.20||-||£93.60||-||£90.00||POA||POA||-||-||-|
|Isle of Man (IM)||-||£135.00||-||£136.80||-||£126.00||POA||POA||-||-||-|
|Channel Islands (GY & JE)||-||£174.00||-||£168.00||-||£162.00||POA||POA||-||-||-|
|HS, IV41-51, IV55-56, KA27-28, PA20, PA40+, PH42-44||-||£138.00||-||£135.60||-||£134.40||POA||POA||-||-||-|
|Rest of Ireland||-||POA||-||POA||-||POA||POA||POA||-||-||-|
- For all pallet deliveries we are unable to provide estimated times for the day of delivery, and therefore ask that there is somebody available at the delivery address to sign for the goods.
- All pallet orders will be delivered by a 26 tonne tail-lift lorry. If access to the delivery address is restricted then please contact us prior to ordering, as it is imperative we are aware in advance of any restrictions in access to your delivery location. Should deliveries fail due lack of advice it may be necessary to make an additional charge for a re-delivery.
- All pallet deliveries are classed as “kerbside” drops. The driver will drop the pallets at the nearest and safest point to your property. Hazards or obstructions e.g. steps, lifts, uneven or gravel paths/driveways may necessitate the delivery being made to an alternative location nearest to the delivery vehicle. Due to the weight of the crates they cannot be moved on gravel drives, mud etc - only on hard surfaces. Should the goods need to be moved by hand then it is essential for you to arrange for a responsible individual to be present.
- Goods will not be broken down or discharged by the driver. Take caution when removing all packaging to avoid damages and injury. Please also asses the weight of your order as the boxes can be heavy, so we do advise that precautions may need to be made when needing to move the goods from the pallet.
- We will require a contact telephone number so that our courier can call you an hour before delivery, or if there is a problem locating your address. If the driver is unable to gain access to your property or site, then your order will be returned to the nearest depot, where you will have to make alternative arrangements for delivery at your expense.
- Before signing for your delivery, please check for any damages. If there are any discrepancies, please sign for them on the delivery note as 'DAMAGED'. Afterwards please report them within 48 hours along with photographs to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our pallet consignments are packed on wooden euro pallets or crates. All of our consignments are shrink wrapped.
- As the delivery window is between 8.30am-6.00pm, it is not advisable to book any contractors or tilers for the actual delivery date. We will not be held responsible for any costs involved should trades people be booked and your delivery be delayed. Also, if you are purchasing natural stone, please arrange delivery a few days prior to fitting, as natural stone will need to acclimatise in the area. This additionally provides you sufficient time to dry lay.
- All natural stone tiles and quartz stone tiles should always be stacked and stored vertically. Avoid storing these tiles on hard surfaces, as this can cause unnecessary edge chipping.
- Collections can be made by prior arrangement only. Our Warehouse & Offices are based in Bardon, Leicestershire, LE67 1FL. Please call 01530 811118 for further address details. Collections can only be made Monday – Friday and collected by a suitable vehicle. Any goods collected are transported at the individual’s own risk.